TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By ordering via www.camelia.ae, you agree to understand and accept the following Terms and Conditions.
• Flowers sold on this website are perishable and natural. Flowers life span is dependent on species, resulting in some flower varieties living longer than others.
• Flowers may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the Flowers on Camelia Flowers’s website www.camelia.ae are for illustrative purposes only. As flowers might have slight changes in color/sizes depending on their season.
• Occasionally, depending on availability of some flowers, we will use alternative, with similar type and color flowers, that will fit with the style of bouquet, and be of equal or greater value.
• The packaging of the flowers may vary from that shown in images on Camelia Flowers’s website.
• Writing personal message for the recipient is recommended, especially for orders that will be sent as gift.
• The price of the Flowers will be the price indicated on the relevant order page of Camelia Flowers’s website when you place your order (VAT shall apply).
• Deliveries are processed upon online payment
o Selection of Bouquet(s)/Flower(s)
o User Registration
o Card Payment Confirmation
o Email Notification
• Delivery costs – Where delivery day and time are selected, the costs of delivery of the Flowers will be as displayed on Camelia Flowers’s website.
• Delivery Instructions – Please ensure to add any important details to your order that we need to know about, such as what time slot you would ideally like the flowers to be received by the recipient – either AM or PM (although we can’t always guarantee times, we will always do our best). Delivery times may vary slightly
• Camelia Flowers shall ensure that the Flowers are properly packed, stored and secured in such manner as to enable them to reach you in good condition.
• Camelia Flowers shall deliver or arrange for the Flowers to be delivered: to the address set out to the address as you mention when placing the order or as you may notify Camelia Flowers prior to delivery; at such time and date as is set out in the email accepting and confirming your order.
• If it is a Surprise gift, it has to be clearly mentioned. Detailed location and confirmed timing to be provided by Client
• Our delivery hours are between 9am and 9pm unless specifically requested.
• For Urgent Delivery, there’s an additional cost for this service, depending on the location of the receiver. Orders placed under this condition will be delivered within 3 hours after the order has been made.
• For complete list of delivery timings, please check out the Delivery Policies below each product page.
• Please take note that the shipping fee applies to one location ONLY. If your order has more than one delivery locations, additional shipping fee will be charged per location added.
• Moreover, if our driver has arrived already on the shipping address you’ve initially provided, then you suddenly change the location, additional 30AED will be charged from you for re-routing; given that the new location is more than 2 kilometers away from the original shipping address. To avoid this incident, kindly communicate to our Customer Service Team for any changes with regards to your delivery details.
• Camelia Flowers guarantees the delivery of your order within the day that you have requested. However, we cannot promise exact timings. For orders that has to be received within particular time slot, please contact our Customer Service Team before placing your order for assistance.
• Camelia Flowers is not responsible for delays outside its control. If Camelia Flowers’s supply of the Flowers is delayed by an event outside its control, then Camelia Flowers will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and Camelia Flowers will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. If there is a risk of significant delay (a delay of more than 24 hours), you may contact Camelia Flowers to end the Order and receive a refund for any Flowers you have paid for but not received.
• If recipient or no one is available to take delivery of the Flowers, Camelia Flowers will return the Flowers to the Showroom. Recipient to contact Camelia for collection within same day.
• Where a third party is involved during delivery, such as hospitals, schools, offices, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
• The Flowers will be your responsibility from the time Camelia Flowers delivers the Flowers to the specified address.
• All feedback must be received within 24 hours of the delivery.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
• Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date and you will be eligible for Refund.
• For product quality concern, kindly send photos of the arrangement and provide any proof of purchase or name of the sender, in case you received it as a gift. Our Customer Service Team will assist you with your concern.
BOUQUET CARE TIPS GUIDLINES
• After you receive your bouquet, you can help your fresh flowers last longer by following these simple cut flower care guidelines.
• Display flowers in a cool spot. Keep out of direct sunlight.
• Keep the vase, container or liner filled with fresh water.
• Every few days, change the water. Be sure to clean the vase before refilling it with room-temperature water. Trim the stems. Remove 3/4″ to one inch from the bottom of the stem and be sure to cut the stem at an angle to allow the flower the best chance to take up water.
• Remove any spent or damaged blooms or foliage that falls below the waterline in the vase. Then place them back into the clean vase with the fresh water and a flower food (if available. If not, you can put some sugar and Aspirin)
Camelia Flowers respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal data.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you use a product or service.
We do not intend to collect information from youngsters who are under 18 years of age. Camelia.ae requires everyone to be at least 18 years old before they can register/shop on the website.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
We process personal data on behalf of our customers, in order to provide our services to them.
• To register you as a new customer
Type of data: (a) Identity (b) Contact
• To provide our services: (a) Manage payments, fees and charges (b) Collect and recover money owed to us
Type of data:
(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Marketing and Communications
• To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
Type of data:
(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical
• To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
Type of data:
(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications (f) Technical
• To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Type of data:
(a) Technical (b) Usage
• We may use your personal data for marketing purposes and where we do so we will either do so with your consent, or where you are an existing client or customer and we believe it is to the benefit of your or our legitimate interests to contact you about certain subjects.
We have adopted security measures in an effort to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. We use technical, contractual, administrative and physical measures in an effort to protect against unauthorized access. Personal information we collect is stored electronically. We collect, process and maintain payment information, including credit card information, in compliance with the data security rules adopted by credit card companies such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express. This means that we do not retain debit card PINs or credit card security codes, and that any time we maintain a credit card number, such as when you create an online account, we use access controls and strong encryption to protect it. Further, when you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which encrypts all information prior to transmitting it over the Internet. We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information.
Online account information is accessible only by using a password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information in your online account, you must keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all uses of www.camelia.ae by anyone using your password. If others have access to your computer or email, they may be able to find your password and obtain information about you (such as your address or phone number), or change information in your user profile. You should not use an email account operated by an employer because many employers have the legal right to view your email or online accounts. Please advise us immediately at email@example.com if you believe your password has been misused.
Information we automatically collect as a result of your online activity is generally not retained in a personally identifiable form, or if the information is personally identifiable, we retain it only long enough for us to perform studies and analyses related to our website. The exception would be information we need in order to investigate fraud or problems associated with particular transactions or events.
Your legal rights
Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any Product from Camelia Flowers shall be governed by UAE law and you hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts. we may use or disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect you, to comply with legal process or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Camelia.ae, our clients, our employees or the public.
• If you have a question or need any assistance you can contact Camelia Flowers LLC (Camelia Flowers) at +97126344227- +97143391666 or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org